A landmark building, which was built in the beginning of the 19th century. It has been officially characterized as a landmark with FEK No 410/ 27.08.1982 and 336/ 15.07.2009
The plot in which the building has been built is 856,65 m2.
The building has been built in 1908 and has three stories with total surface of 753 m2.
The ground floor is 253m2, the first floor 250m2 and the second floor 250m2.
Originally it was used as a residence of some wealthy owner of the time.
The ground floor had an auxiliary use, where one could find the laundry room, the storage rooms, the service quarters etc.
At the first floor, where the main entrance of the house was located, one could find the main reception areas of the residence and the rooms, where the owners spend their day. This is evident by the largeness of the rooms and the diversity and the richness of the original murals.
At the second floor were situated the bedrooms of the owners.
During and after the second world war the building housed first a clinic and later on a private school.
The building is situated at a very prominent place, right in the middle of Kastella’s coastal road and has unrestricted view towards the sea.
In the plot one can build additionally 1.816 m2.